[nSLUG] Testing whitelist rule for spamfilter

Zachariah Gibbens zach at gibbens.dev
Wed Mar 31 15:01:07 ADT 2021

Thanks Malcolm
Received fine, just the usual warning about "This email has failed its domain's authentication requirements. It may be spoofed or improperly forwarded!"https://protonmail.com/support/knowledge-base/email-has-failed-its-domains-authentication-requirements-warning/So now anything with this list-id will get a label and bypass this spam filter (which I think was my earlier mistake, the spoofing checks ran first)

Zach