[nSLUG] HCC February 26th, 2020 monthly meeting re. HCC suggested future plans

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 23 13:59:43 AST 2020

Thanks, Oliver.  regretfully, I agree with you (and with Jack, who
suggested it).  I don't do social media at all, myself, though -just
email messages to and from HCC and NSLUG.  I find I learn a great deal
from other people at meetings, even if sometimes what they mention or
ask about just prompts me to research something new on the Internet.  I
do maintain the 'meetings' page of the HCC website.

Frank