[nSLUG] Polycom vvx 150

Will Haggerty will at haggerty.co
Fri Dec 18 22:28:36 AST 2020

No sweat. It has been a long time since I have gone to a meeting due to
work scheduling conflicts. I have been following the mailing list for a
number of years though.

Boxes shouldn't be much of an issue, I am always going through cardboard
due to my work, The packing material may be more difficult.

I have not toyed with bare asterisk, I run my own FreePBX instance for my
business, have a couple Sangoma & Yealinks in my collection that I toy with.

(Missed the mailing list with my last message)

Will Haggerty