[nSLUG] Reminder Re: Halifax Computer Club (HCC) March 27th, 2019 Meeting

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 24 09:29:30 ADT 2019

The meeting page of the website was updated this morning.

We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys on the
corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second
floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those
with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually
very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it. *Guests are welcome*. I
updated the meeting page of the website this morning to show the topic
of our March 2019 meeting:
Debian Linux presentation and demonstration, by Oliver Doepner *You are
encouraged to attend, and to bring up any topics on which you would like
information, ****or on which you would like to provide information, for
this or future meetings**. ** Our website meeting page is:
**http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html**Frank Geitzler*