[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club (HCC) March 27th, 2019 Meeting

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 16 15:35:57 ADT 2019

The meeting page of the website was updated this afternoon.

We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys on the
corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second
floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those
with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually
very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it. *Guests are welcome*. I
updated the meeting page of the website this morning to show the date of
the March meeting, but at present we have no proposed meeting topics.
*You are encouraged to reply to me, to bring up any topics on which you
would like information, ****or on which you would like to provide
information, for this or future meetings**. ** Our website meeting page
is: **http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html**Frank Geitzler*