[nSLUG] 24” LCD for free

Paul Russell prussellster at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:36:57 AST 2019

Hi Dan

What sort of shape is it in? I've got an HD monitor that's struggling with
an HDMI connection but is otherwise flawless. I'd had to trade down.

I can pick up the monitor early this evening if it's in good shape.

Paul

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 4:29 PM Dan Peterson <dpiddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I have a well-used but well-loved SyncMaster 245bw free to a good
> home. Read more about it here:
>
> https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/model/LS24HUBCFV/XAA/
>
> Can be picked up near the Needham rec centre. Let me know if you want it!

Paul Russell
Seeking the Conservative nomination for Sackville Preston Chezzetcook
Community .. Professionalism .. Collaboration
http://www.PaulRussell.ca
(902) 830-5043