[nSLUG] Meeting Monday evening, March 4th, 2019

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sat Mar 2 08:27:15 AST 2019

Is anyone planning to attend the meeting Monday evening?  The weather
reports sound pretty bad, and my night vision for driving from Dartmouth
(and return, when it is even darker) is not the best.  My wife even came
to the HCC meeting with me last Wednesday evening, rather than sit home
worrying about me...

Joel and Richard, do either of you expect to be there?  If I do make it,
I will have some magazines which I could pass along, and that manual of
which Tony C. spoke, but I will probably come back via the MacDonald
Bridge immediately after the meeting.

Frank Geitzler