[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club (HCC) February 27th, 2019 Meeting (Tonight!)

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Feb 27 08:33:35 AST 2019

My apologies for my delay in sending this reminder out. *Our first
meeting of the new year will take place tonight*, February 27th, 2019 at
7:00 P.M. (weather permitting).  We had to cancel the January 30th
meeting because of bad weather conditions.

We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys on the
corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second
floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those
with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually
very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it. *Guests are welcome*.
Our meeting page of the website shows several proposed meeting topics:

  * A demonstration of a C64 Classic,
  * an introduction to the programming language 'R',
  * and (if time permits) a description of a Python language problem
    (and how it was solved).

You are welcome, however, to bring up any topics on which you would like
information, or on which you  would like to provide information, for
this or future meetings. *** Our website meeting page is:
**http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html**Frank Geitzler*