[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club (HCC) February 27th, 2019 Meeting

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 11 11:58:27 AST 2019

The meeting page of the website was updated this morning.

Our first meeting of the new year will take place February 27th, 2019 at
7:00 P.M. (weather permitting).  We had to cancel the January 30th
meeting because of bad weather conditions.

We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys on the
corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second
floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those
with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually
very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it. *Guests are welcome*. I
updated the meeting page of the website this morning to show several
proposed meeting topics. However, you are welcome to bring up any topics
on which you would like information, or on which you would like to
provide information, for this or future meetings. *** Our website
meeting page is: **http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html**Frank Geitzler*