[nSLUG] System will not upgrade to Linux Mint 19.3

HOG mail westpennanthog at eastlink.ca
Sat Dec 28 21:12:17 AST 2019

Pardon the intrusion and the probable reaction to such an inane question.  However, I am very much a newbie at Linux - still learning.  i recently rebooted my Linux machine after a 2 year hiatus.  My system is Linux Mint 17.3.  I tried to upgrade to 19.3 “Tricia” however, it does not upgrade and the wallpaper still shows 17.3 and a check of the about box shows 17.3 Cinnamon.  Any advise is greatly appreciated.

When I tried to do what it suggested on the Firefox web browser, the upgrade manager comes back as “System is up to date”.

Thanks and Regards,

Bill

Merry Christmas from West Pennant, NS