[nSLUG] HCC Meetings page update

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 18 09:13:31 ADT 2019

The April meeting of the Halifax Computer Club (HCC) is scheduled for
April 24th, 2019,

*Guests are welcome*.

*** Our website meeting page is: **http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html*

We had an interesting meeting on March 27th, with the topic: Debian
Linux presentation and demonstration, by Oliver Doepner. Nine people
attended, including the speaker, Oliver, and my wife, Janet.

The meeting page of the website was updated yesterday (thank you, Joel),
but we do not yet have a topic.

*You are encouraged to attend, and to contact me and bring up any topics
on which you would like information, ****or on which you would like to
provide information, for this or future meetings***

We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys on the
corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second
floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those
with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually
very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it. ***Frank Geitzler*