[nSLUG] On Linux & digital rights & freedoms advocacy (avoiding us/them mentality)

Oliver Doepner oliver.doepner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 18:39:28 ADT 2019

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the clarifying and consoling words. I was not actually
offended, just found it somewhat grotesque, as I said.  :)

It's all good and we are on the same page.

However, I am not sure if stronger "us/them" distinctions are better.

In my personal experience, less us/them thinking is more inclusive,
less confrontational and leads to better dialog.

I used to be a strong "us/them" kind of guy in my 20s and partially in
my 30s. I hope I am mostly over that. ;)

Cheers and enjoy the weekend, everyone
Oliver

Oliver Doepner
http://odoepner.github.io/