[nSLUG] Tonight's social (April 1st)
synergism at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 09:02:49 ADT 2019
re. questions to the group in brief:
1) As is evident by my prolonged absence, my interest has been low for
quite a while, though if circumstances change (not just the group dynamic,
but also in large part personal circumstances), my interest/motivation
might be rekindled. See 5.
2) I primarily seek a positive social experience, i.e. simply staying
connected to the local Linux-using community is something I value, though
currently lower on my list than many other things. See 5.
3) The Keshen Goodman library / Clayton Park Sobeys common room are a
couple of "geographically dispersed" locations that might work for me to
4) In someone's home sounds nice, though that might have all the problems
for me pointed out in 5 below, and in some ways might exacerbate the
problem, i.e. could mean an even longer transit time / more comforts of a
home setting might make us lose track of time which I find in short supply
5) Quite simply, time taken away from spending it on my other interests /
involvements & family is too high a barrier for me to attend at all these
days. A Discord call every once in a while might be something I could do
with you all (addresses point 3 in a different way).
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nSLUG