[nSLUG] Poll

Richard Bonner ak621 at chebucto.ns.ca
Wed Apr 3 08:01:49 ADT 2019

On Tue, 2 Apr 2019, Oliver Doepner wrote:

0) Where are you located?

***   Dartmouth

1) Are you interested at all in having monthly meetings?

***   Yes.

    A variable day would help me. I rarely seem to be free the first
Monday of every month.  )-:

2) What is your ideal expectation from those meetings?
     (i.e. what kinds of activities would interest you)

***  Some social, some personal help, but I would like more lectures.

3) What about a more decentralized approach where regional groups of
people meet at places that are not just in Halifax?

***   Almost anywhere other than a &*^% coffee shop!

4) How about having (reasonably sized) meetings at somebody's home to
cut costs and enable us to bing/have the drinks and snacks we like? I
can imagine hosting a meeting every few months at my home in Halifax
Fairview, for example.

***   I am open to that. I also have a small Boardroom at my lighting
shop in Dartmouth that we could use for free.

   Richard Bonner