[nSLUG] Tonight's social (April 1st)

Oliver Doepner oliver.doepner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 17:30:45 ADT 2019

Questions to the group (only answer what you feel comfortable with):

0) Where are you located?

1) Are you interested at all in having monthly meetings?

2) What is your ideal expectation from those meetings?
    (i.e. what kinds of activities would interest you)

3) What about a more decentralized approach where regional groups of
people meet at places that are not just in Halifax?

4) How about having (reasonably sized) meetings at somebody's home to
cut costs and enable us to bing/have the drinks and snacks we like? I
can imagine hosting a meeting every few months at my home in Halifax
Fairview, for example.

On 4/2/19, Oliver Doepner <oliver.doepner at gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 for doing a poll
>

> --