[nSLUG] Tonight's social (April 1st)

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:39:29 ADT 2019

It could be.

I have heard concerns about location (and time) past few years. From shoddy
wifi and sparse/unreliable outlets to limited/undesired food/drink
options.  Also - at least for me - having it downtown puts a strong
emphasis on meeting time (does not make sense for me to leave downtown
after work to come back down a couple hours later) and I remember at least
another nSLUG member who preferred the earlier time frame due to location
between work and home.

Also, there are a few months each year where that Monday falls on another
meeting conflict.  Which is another suggestion for an earlier time, but
that also limits the location as my conflicting meeting is on Dal (Studley)
campus (so to attend both, they need to be physically close to each other).

FWIW, I don't want to mess with the "first Monday of the month (or Monday
after if first is a holiday)" formula.

Is it time to run a poll (like with Dudle) to gather the barriers to
attending (and ways to resolve) for those who are interested in attending?

--
Cheers,
Joel Maxuel

 - Ronan Harris / Mark Jackson