[nSLUG] NSLUG meeting Monday, October 1st?

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 30 17:17:52 ADT 2018

My apologies -I am getting absent-minded in my old age.  I had just
finished writing a message to the HCC club members who had attended our
HCC club this past meeting Wednesday evening, where we had a very
interesting presentation by Oliver Doepner.  With that in mind, I
absent-mindedly began my with the Subject 'HCC meeting Monday, October
1st?' when I should have typed 'NSLUG meeting Monday, October 1st?'.

My thanks to Richard McNair, treasurer of the HCC club, for bringing
that to my attention.

I wasn't able to make it to the NSLUG meeting last month.  Was anyone
there?  I plan to be there tomorrow evening, but may be a few minutes
late -traffic on the bridge at that time of night is sometimes very bad.

Richard and Joel -do you expect to be there?

Frank Geitzler