[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club (HCC) September 26th, 2018

Oliver Doepner oliver.doepner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:28:59 ADT 2018

Hi all,

I would like to propose a topic that I could present on September 26th:

*Agile Software Development using Debian laptop, Free/Open Source tools and
free cloud services (github/travis/bintray)*

I blogged about the cloud services part a while ago:
https://odoepner.wordpress.com/2016/07/12/continuous-delivery-using-github-travis-ci-and-bintray/

Please let me know what you think.

Cheers
Oliver