[nSLUG] My apologies,: HCC Meeting Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon May 28 22:13:28 ADT 2018

My apologies -I was in a rush yesterday, and while I updated the website
correctly, my message said 'Wednesday, May 28, 2018' when it should have
said 'Wednesday, May 30, 2018'.
Frank

Just a reminder that the Halifax Computer Club will be meeting
Wednesday, May 30, 2018 at 7:00 P,M. at the Sobey's Store at the corner
of Windsor St. and North St. in Halifax.  We meet there near the end of
each month, in the Community Room on the second floor. There is an
accessible lift which is usually available, for those with mobility
problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is otherwise out of
service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually very helpful,
but we really can't guarantee it.
Guests are welcome, and Tony and Joel plan to demonstrate testing a
Commodore C64 computer (how many of us remember those?) to see what
problems it exhibits.

Guests are welcome, and I will update the meeting page of the website
shortly to show the meeting topic, which was just determined.
The meeting page can be found at:
http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Frank Geitzler