[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, May 30th, 2018

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun May 13 17:19:59 ADT 2018

For several days earlier this week I tried to send the message below,
which contained an image of the web page addressed at the end of the
message.  Some entity in the internet possibly decided that it might be
'span', and the messages were sent to a 'black hole', never to be heard
from again.  My only indication of a problem was that although I am on
both the HCC and nSLUG mailing lists, I did not receive a copy from
either mailing list.

I have deleted the web page image which would be produced by selecting
the meetings page address listed below.  I hope this message will be
distributed properly, but please don't bother advising me if you do
receive it -just if you have any suggestions, offers for presentations, etc.

Thanks,

Frank

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, May 30th, 2018.  The agenda is
open, but we would appreciate suggestions, offers for presentations,
etc.  Feel free to bring up  anything you would like discuss. *Guests
are welcome, and several of us attend both NSLUG and HCC meetings*.  HCC
meets in the Community Room of Sobeys grocery store on the corner of
North and Windsor Streets in Halifax from 7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. The
website address for our meetings page is:
http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We hope to see you.

Frank Geitzler

(The web page image has been removed)