[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, March 28th, 2018

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 9 10:00:40 AST 2018

The 'meetings' page has been updated to show the next three meetings,
and next meeting will be on Wednesday, March 28th, 2018. We have nothing
on the agenda yet, but feel free to reply to me to suggest anything you
would like to bring up. *Guests are welcome, and several of us attend
both NSLUG and HCC meetings*.  HCC meets in the Community Room of Sobeys
grocery store on the corner of North and Windsor Streets in Halifax from
7:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M. The website address for our meetings page is:
http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We hope to see you, or hear from you.

Frank Geitzler

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, March 28th, 2018 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 (Confirmed)
  * Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.