[nSLUG] Meeting space

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Sat Jun 30 21:58:20 ADT 2018

Since I'm way out of town and get to meets only rarely, I'm hardly in
a position to know what is, and what isn't a good suggestion.

It occurred to me that the Halifax Makerspace might have some
overlapping or common interests with NSLUG.  Their venue is at 275
Rocky Lake Drive (Unit 19) in a warehouse unit in Bedford.  No idea if
they have any digital infrastructure but they might.

Also don't know if that's reachable on public transport, has good
parking or may be at the wrong end of a traffic jam for most people.
Just a thought.

Joint meets with the HCC sound like a good idea.  But distance and
inertia will probably keep me home.  Too bad.

- Mike

                                                           /V\