[nSLUG] Updated Website

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 16:49:42 ADT 2018

That is right, if/when we have tech talks again.

Currently organizing space to do so is the greatest challenge, with
volunteers to present a topic a close second.

I did not change too much of the old site text to cover certain bases, and
to leave possibilities open (although the old site mentioned we had tech
talks every other month instead of the social event so some things had to
be fixed to today's reality).

I am curious, since the Halifax Computer Club gets reasonable space
monthly, that if a Linuxy or related topic comes up here, we can tech talk
it in partnership with the HCC (as long as HCC considers it a reasonable
topic) at one of their events.

This would have been mentioned at least in part before, with members of
both HCC and nSLUG (besides myself).

Seems like the easier solution in these times when it is difficult for
nSLUG to get free space.  Let me know if this is an agreeable route.  There
is a tentative topic for the July HCC I believe but no plans for the end of
August.  If anyone has an idea to present then, feel free to pass it
forward.