[nSLUG] Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, June 27th, 2018

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun Jun 24 19:17:56 ADT 2018

I am late sending out the reminder for the HCC meeting this coming
Wednesday, at Sobeys on Windsor St. in Halifax.  Guests are welcome, and
while there is nothing specific on the agenda, we usually have some
interesting discussions.  I apologize that I overlooked replacing the
topic on the website from that of our May meeting ('Topics: Testing a
Commodore C64 computer to see what problems it exhibits.') to 'Topics:
To be determined'. Unfortunately, no one brought this oversight to my
attention, but I doubt that the C64 will be the topic for the June
meeting. However, it is too late to bother making the change, so here is
the website for the meeting schedule:

         http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

Hope to see you there.

Frank Geitzler