[nSLUG] Halifax ISPs

Stephen Yorke syorke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 17:31:13 ADT 2018

Can not comment much because I am an Eastlink business static subscriber
with a dozen IP's but I can tell you that where I am North of Halifax, I
have only had about 4 outages in 10 years. 1 was due to someone hitting a
telephone pole in my area and Eastlink gave me 3 months free service
because I was down for about 18-24hrs. The other outages were no more than
an hour.