[nSLUG] Halifax ISPs

Ed Fletcher ed at fletcher.ca
Wed Jun 6 17:04:05 ADT 2018

I've been on Citywide for a couple of years now.  Haven't had any issues
at all.  Tech support is not available 24 hours a day but I've never had
an outage outside of business hours so it hasn't been a problem for me
(knock on wood).  Speed is always as advertised.  And you won't get that
with Bell.

Ed