[nSLUG] Reminder Re: Halifax Computer Club (HCC) meeting Wednesday, April 25th, 2018

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Apr 23 11:01:40 ADT 2018

My apologies for sending this out so late.

Our next meeting will be on Wednesday, April 25th, 2018.  The agenda is
open, but feel free to bring up  anything you would like discuss.
*Guests are welcome, and several of us attend both NSLUG and HCC
meetings*.  HCC meets in the Community Room of Sobeys grocery store on
the corner of North and Windsor Streets in Halifax from 7:00 P.M. - 9:00
P.M. The website address for our meetings page is:
http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html

We hope to see you.

Frank Geitzler

Image: Club Logo <http://hcc.chebucto.org/index.html> HCC

  MEETINGS SCHEDULE

For the Halifax Computer Club
Halifax, Nova Scotia

Meetings are held January through November, usually on the last
Wednesday of every month (except December).
The meetings start at 7PM in the Windsor Street Sobeys Community Room,
located at 2651 Windsor Street Halifax, NS, Canada
<https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sobeys/@44.653109,-63.600266,15z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x0:0x8d0dd3eba1a24288>.

The room is wheelchair accessible. (Image: wheelchair symbol)

Wednesday, April 25th, 2018 (Confirmed)

Topics: to be determined
**

      Future Meeting Dates:

  * Wednesday, May 30th, 2018 (Confirmed)

To see previous club meetings and agendas,
visit the Past Meetings <http://hcc.chebucto.org/Past-Meetings/pm.html>.