[nSLUG] Fwd: Visitor needing help

Jas Eckard jas+nslug at eckard.com
Wed Apr 4 15:23:05 ADT 2018

Hello, fellow Linux Users!

My name is Jas Eckard, I am a fellow Linux User living in South
Carolina, USA, and I will be visiting your fine province the last week
of May.  I noticed that your regular meeting is the first Monday of
the month, so I am disappointed that I won't be able to attend, but I
was wondering if there is anything Linux- or computer-related in the
area that last week of May that I could do during business hours,
while my wife is at work?  Conferences, computer clubs, training?  I
understand the lobster is amazing, so I'm looking forward to that, but
I'd like to also feed my mind.  :^)

--Jas
 .
..: