[nSLUG] hosting

Steven R. Baker ba805 at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Aug 13 19:30:51 ADT 2004

> For a FreeBSD based virtual server hosting (FreeBSD jail I believe)
> there is the Nova Scotia company, hub.org. More than $5/month, but
> likely worth it. I don't use them only because I already have an actual
> colocation elsewhere.

Don't even think about it.  The service is abysmal.  The servers are
underpowered, the uptimes are low.

Plus, they don't like to pay their employees (sounds like a trend in NS for IT
companies).  This results in going through a *huge* number of employees,
meaning you'll never get an experienced admin on the phone.

-Steven

!DSPAM:411d411a79192119926313!