[nSLUG] NFS Mounting

Cody Harris hchs at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 31 11:02:48 ADT 2004

I did some test, and I discovered that it is mounted where I told it to, just that it's really frigged up.  Now I can't unmount it.

Server: Slackware Linux 9.0
Client: Slackware Linux 9.1

root at vectec.net:~# cd /home/qbot
root at vectec.net:/home/qbot# ls
ls: .: Permission denied
root at vectec.net:/home/qbot# cd eggdrop
root at vectec.net:/home/qbot/eggdrop# ls
3478-4-0-0-1.htm    chan_msg_log.txt  eggdrop-1.6.13  modules           qfoobot.user
AI                  chanrelay         eggdrop.conf    modules-1.6.13    qfoobot.user~bak
LamestBot.chan      chanrelay.tgz     filesys         myscripts         scripts
LamestBot.chan~bak  chantr.info       help            pid.QFooBot       text
LamestBot.notes     doc               language        priv_msg_log.txt  tmp
README              eggdrop           logs            qfoobot.conf
root at vectec.net:/home/qbot/eggdrop#

So I think it was the mount options I put on it.

--
| Cody Harris         | NEWS:                      |

--