[nSLUG] Greetings, I just subscribed

Tim Goodaire tgoodaire at linux.ca
Fri Aug 13 08:58:55 ADT 2004

Aah ok. Now I understand where you're getting stuck. I would suggest
that you choose something besides sendmail. I prefer postfix, but exim
and qmail are also easy to set up.

Sure, you could pay for some service and get multiple pop mailboxes, but
it's more fun setting up your own mail system. :)

Tim