[nSLUG] Making sound universally available

Jason Kenney jason at ohm.ath.cx
Tue Aug 3 14:43:01 ADT 2004

Hmm, another solution without cracking starcraft might be to try the Demon
Tools package. It emulates a cd-rom for windows, so you can mount
.iso/.bin/whatever images and then use them as a CD without having to burn
them.

I wonder if that would work with Wine... The last time I used Wine was
probably 6 or 7 years ago, I have no idea what it can do now.

Of course, using the crack is easiest, and I know all of these "solutions"
don't really address your question.

Jason

!DSPAM:410fcea2164514008110489!