[nSLUG] Offtopic Political SCO + RBC

Jeff Warnica jeffw at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Oct 24 17:06:56 ADT 2003

The newsforge article is breif to almost being useless. I find it
unlikely that RBC is investing its own money into SCO. It seems to me
that as a bank/financial group they would be investing money in other
banks and/or financial groups.

Investing other peoples money in SCO, OTOH, is what I suspect the
article means... It is money from mutual funds, RRSP, RESPs, GICs and a
whole lot of other TLAs and ETLAs that is going into SCO. Which is RBCs
customers money, which is distinct from RBCs investors money. So
harassing RBCs customer service people is exactly the right thing to do
(if your a RBC customer that is....)