[nSLUG] .ca registrars

Jason MacLean jmaclean at cs.dal.ca
Thu Jun 12 23:51:38 ADT 2003

Hmm, HURL eh?  On Thursday nights eh?

Consumer Whore myself, you?

- J

-----Original Message-----
From: nslug-admin at nslug.ns.ca [mailto:nslug-admin at nslug.ns.ca]On Behalf
Of Peter Cordes
Sent: June 12, 2003 11:59 PM
To: nslug at nslug.ns.ca
Subject: Re: [nSLUG] .ca registrars

On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 05:44:36PM -0300, Peter Cordes wrote:
> Donald also mentioned DNSsec

 Oops, that was the ever cryptic Mike.  I was in a hurry to get the mail
sent before going out to play Ultimate (frisbee, www.hurl.ca :).

 Donald had the insight that some places that do web hosting get confused if
you're not hosting with them, which sounds like good advice, and helps
narrow down the choices.

 Thanks again, everyone.

--
#define X(x,y) x##y