[nSLUG] Star Trek

Peter Cordes peter at llama.nslug.ns.ca
Sun Jun 8 13:51:37 ADT 2003

On Sat, Jun 07, 2003 at 07:58:29AM -0300, Donald Teed wrote:
> Er, what I meant was that I knew nothing about the plot before
> going to see the movie, and I didn't "get it" that the
> young bald evil man was supposed to be a clone until
> the blood was offered.  Apon watching the extra features on the
> DVD, it was clear they expected the audience to gasp that
> there was a Picard clone as soon as the lights were brought
> up during the most hyped up suspense event of the movie.

 I haven't seen the movie, (just some of the TV shows), but that's what I
thought you meant.  My reasoning was:  The only bald guy in the 25th century
is Picard, therefore another one must be a clone of him.  (I'm wondering if
the premise of that is true, since IIRC Reg Barclay is going bald, and he's
not the only one.)

--
#define X(x,y) x##y
Peter Cordes ;  e-mail: X(peter at llama.nslug.n , s.ca)