[nSLUG] mounting CDROM

Diane Derrick diane.derrick at ns.sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 5 20:47:44 ADT 2003

I also, at a friends suggestion, booted to the install floppy to see how it
detected the bus and CDROM and it looked the same.  A funky box yes but very
stable.  It ran novell 3.12 at a hotel where I used to work and I think I
rebooted it 3 times in 4 years.  Well I wanted to learn.  "Be careful what
you wish for".  Thanks again guys, this is great fun.

Derrick