[nSLUG] mounting CDROM

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Thu Jun 5 21:43:03 ADT 2003

How about a more up to date system based on the solid
Intel BX chipset and the infamous Asus P2B?

I don't want to often use the list to sell stuff, but I have
a system up for grabs on eBay that would be much less
hassle.  I installed Redhat 8.0 on it while I watched
Star Trek Nemisis.  The movie was harder to deal with.
Especially that scene where the bald silhouette descends
the stairs, the lights are brought up, and we are supposed
to gasp, as we assume that anyone who is bald must be
a clone of Captain Picard.  That was terrible.

Anyway, you can find it under eBay.ca, item 2733480272.
It is 1 day and 14 hours left and currently at $62 Cdn.
An nSLUGer can pick it up and save shipping.

--Donald Teed