[nSLUG] Re: nSLUG digest, Vol 1 #424 - 8 msgs

Donald Teed dteed at artistic.ca
Wed Jul 16 07:46:20 ADT 2003

I skipped on the iptables part, but Mr. Taylor filled that in
quite well, so between the Redhat guide references I provided,
and his set of iptables examples, you should have all of the
required bits.  I was impressed that there was very little
overlap between our two responses, but they actually add up
to one brick.

--Donald Teed