[nSLUG] Off topic sort of: Question about jobs in NS.

Chris chris at twistedself.com
Thu Jul 10 12:31:54 ADT 2003

Yes, I am.  I have been on and off VLUG for a few years now.

As for jobs, I am just looking for a decent job, not necessarily a cool
one. :)  I will work into a cool one eventually.

I have been checking jobpress.com, the local and federal gov't sites as
well as individual employers places.  About dozen or so applications out
there already.  I want to line up some interviews for when I am in NS in
the end of August.

Thanks,
Chris