[nSLUG] The joy (or lack thereof) of RedHat

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Fri Jul 4 11:39:12 ADT 2003

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Normand Trudel wrote:

> May be is RH the problem !

RH is definitely the problem due to the NPTL library they've put in RH9.

> I know this wit h fix your issues, but we must be carefull with all linux
> distibution.  I work with both and sometime a check Debian and Mandrake

Debian is the distribution I'd prefer, but the customer requires RedHat.
Since they're the ones paying out large sums of money for this, it's their
choice. (Actually, technically speaking it's mostly taxpayer's money, but
you get the idea ;-)

Cheers... Dop.