[nSLUG] Recommended NIC's

Jason MacLean jmaclean at cs.dal.ca
Tue May 28 10:04:03 ADT 2002

Thanks for your input, as well as anyone elses.

The card I was looking at is a true 'tulip' card, its a DEC 21143, but I had
no hands on experience with it, which is where the question came from.  I've
used Intel Pro100's before, they come pretty highly recommended but I had a
few problems with configurability on one of my past jobs and so I've opted
to stay away from them.

The 8255x is based on the EEPRO set of drivers, isn't it?

- Jason