[nSLUG] Halifax Area Personal Computer Club : Invitation

Mike MacLeod mikem at ns.sympatico.ca
Sun May 26 00:11:02 ADT 2002

Hello

    Anyone who attends this meeting should be sure to bring a few burned
copies of as ride an array of distro's as possible. That, more then
words, might drive home the best point about linux: freedom. Explain to
the members of the HAPCC that what your doing (handing out burned copies
of linux) is not only legal, but encouraged by the community.

Mike MacLeod