[nSLUG] Re: Evolution

D. Bruce Johnston tech at tasnet.ca
Thu May 2 16:12:03 ADT 2002

I got Evolution in, up and running. With no warning it seized after a
day of running fine. I thought for a second that I was back to a Windoze
box. Now it won't uninstall, won't reinstall, Red Carpet won't recognize
the root password, Evolution gets an error when opening, parts of
Mozilla were over written, no related rpm's will install, and I have
sent two emails to Ximian about errors on the help pages. The software
was sweet while it worked. Any ideas?