[nSLUG] test

Renouf, Phillip prenouf at Mobility.com
Fri Feb 15 11:55:15 AST 2002

I remember you, but at the moment the list is fairly quiet.

Phil

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff White [mailto:Jeff.White at Q9.com]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2002 2:52 AM
To: 'nslug at nslug.ns.ca'
Subject: RE: [nSLUG] test

actually i just checked the list and it looks like that most who would
remember me are no longer part of the list. is nslug very active?

#!/usr/bin/perl
$name = "jeff white\n";
$position = "network operations center\n";
$company = "q9 networks\n";
$slogan = "I use Linux 'cuz it makes me cool\!\n";

print "$name $position $company $slogan";