[nSLUG] Any experience with setting up 'Ubuntu Single sign-up'?

Herb Theriault herb at theria.ca
Mon Sep 6 19:49:04 ADT 2021

That’s a bit of a harsh appraisal, imo. The account is free to setup. There’s no upsell, or push to buy anything. As far as the cookies go, I strongly suspect they are what keeps track of where you’re at from an update perspective, related metadata, and are only between you and Canonical.
I have an account because I wanted to play with their multi machine management software. No fees, no problems.

Herb