[nSLUG] New list settings for domains affected by DMARC (e.g. gmail)

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Tue Sep 7 04:44:58 ADT 2021

Hi,

I have changed a setting in Mailman to try to fix certain domains
hating on our list due to having DMARC policies which hate emails that
are sent on behalf of another user (which it considers spam). GMail is
one such domain.

The new setting is what Mailman recommends for this situation and
should correct the problem, which has been preventing our subscribers
from GMail addresses from receiving any emails from the list. If the
change was effective, all such subscribers should receive this, and
subsequent emails posted to the list.

Ben