[nSLUG] A summertime NSLUG/HCC backyard social

Colton Booth colton at boothlinux.ca
Sat Jun 26 22:20:06 ADT 2021

            Can an admin please ban this email? I’ve gotten like 5 emails in the past 15 minutes from this address.Colton---- On Sat, 26 Jun 2021 21:18:53 -0400  taxinfo at ird.gov.hk<taxinfo at ird.gov.hk> wrote ----This message is an acknowledgement of receipt of your e-mail. Your e-mail will be forwarded to the responsible officer for processing/reply.  We pledge to give reply to enquiries as soon as possible and generally not later than 7 working days on simple matters and 21 working days on technical matters.  Please note that our online services are provided through the Internet under eTAX at GovHK. For details, please visit the following link: www.gov.hk/etax (The above message is generated by an auto-reply program)  Inland Revenue Department Hong Kong Special Administrative Region   本局現確認收到你的電郵。你的電郵會轉至有關負責人處理/回覆。本局承諾會盡快回 覆,簡單事宜一般需時不超過七個工作日,技術性事宜不超過二十一個工作日。  本局透過「稅務易」於「香港政府一站通」提供網上稅務服務。詳情請瀏覽以下連 結:www.gov.hk/etax (以上訊息是由自動回覆系統發出的)  稅務局 香港特別行政區_______________________________________________nSLUG mailing listnSLUG at nslug.ns.cahttp://nslug.ns.ca/mailman/listinfo/nslug