[nSLUG] A summertime NSLUG/HCC backyard social

Joel Maxwell jaymax at runbox.com
Sat Jun 26 21:45:56 ADT 2021

Followup - Saturday July 10th is the date for the backyard social - raindate Sunday July 11th.

Time between 2PM and 5PM - if there happens to be more interest than what outdoor guidelines will be by then, the end time will be extended to allow for milling in and out. FWIW, the end time isn't a hard stop anyway.

Anyone who needs a physical address, please reach out and I'll send a private reply. HCC members may have a delay in seeing this email - there appears to be issues with that mailinbg list this week.

Now let's hope for sun!

--Joel.