[nSLUG] nSLUG Social June 3rd

Joel Maxuel j.maxuel at gmail.com
Thu May 30 10:14:14 ADT 2019

Hello again,

This is a reminder for the nSLUG social at my place Monday, June 3rd.  I
will be ready for hosting by 5PM if anyone wants to arrive before the
typical social start time.

As I will only give my address out in a private message, please identify if
you are interested in attending.  For the few that have responded thus far,
I will reach out shortly.

Thanks!

--
Cheers,