[nSLUG] HCC Meeting tomorrow evening -Reminder

Frank Geitzler frank.geitzler at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue May 28 11:30:01 ADT 2019

This is just a reminder that the May, 2019 meeting of the Halifax
Computer Club (HCC) is scheduled for Wednesday, May 29th, 2019,

*Guests are welcome*.

*** Our website meeting page is: **http://hcc.chebucto.org/meetings.html*

The meeting page of the websiteshows as well the June, July, and August
meeting dates, but we do not yet have any topics.

*You are encouraged to attend, as are all HCC and NSLUG members, and to
contact me and bring up any topics on which you would like information,
****or on which you would like to provide information, for this or
future meetings***

We meet near the end of each month (except in December) at Sobeys on the
corner of Windsor and North Streets, in the Community Room on the second
floor. There is an accessible lift which is usually available for those
with mobility problems -if you require it, and it is locked or is
otherwise out of service, check with the Courtesy Desk -they are usually
very helpful, but we really can't guarantee it. ***Frank Geitzler*